What areas do you service?
We are based in Bairnsdale and Traralgon and service all of the following areas xxx x x x x x
For areas further out please feel free to call.
Do you offer free quotes?
Yes. If you would like a quote for any works, please contact us and we will be happy to provide a free quote.
In most cases a site visit may be required, while onsite we can discuss with you your needs and specific requirements, of course again this is free.
For some works, for example phone line fault testing, we may not be able to provide a fixed quote as there may be some testing and tracing required with a number of variables involved, in this case we can inform you of our normal rates and an approximate estimate.
How can i pay?
Unless specified or discussed otherwise, all payments are required in full on completion of work.
Payments can be via;
- Credit Card* (MasterCard and Visa)
- Bank Transfer
- Direct debit (for re-occurring payments such as alarm monitoring)
* Credit card payments for invoices less than $3,000.00 do not incur a surcharge, however, amounts greater than $3,000.00 will incur a 1.6% surcharge. For invoices greater than $3,000.00 we would advise payment via bank deposit or cheque to avoid this surcharge.
What hours do you work?
Our normal business hours are between 8AM - 5PM Monday to Friday.
When requested we can be available for booking on Saturdays, although Saturday bookings usually book up fast.
For urgent service call outs we may be available outside these hours although afterhours callout fees will apply.
Are your technicians licensed?
Yes, all our technicians hold, at a minimum, the following licences / registrations and can present them on request;
- Private Security Registration (Victoria Police Issued) - Security equipment installer
- Private Security Registration (Victoria Police Issued) - Security advisor
- Working with children check (Victorian Department of Justice)
- Telecommunications Open (Unrestricted) Cabling Registration (ACMA) With structured & coax endorsements
- Red/White Card / OH&S construction induction (Work Cover / Work Safe)
- EWP (Elevated Working Platform) Licence
Are you insured?
Yes, we hold, as a minimum, a $20M public liability insurance policy.
What warranty will you provide?